Finality: Saving and processing data for order management and sending news and samples
Recipients: Cultidiversa S.L.U
Rights: Access, Rectification, Cancellation, Opposition, Forgetfulness and Portability by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who we are
You can find out who is behind INYAN by consulting the legal advice page.
Which personal data do we collect and why.
When visitors leave comments on the website, we compile the data shown in the comments questionnaire, as well as the IP address of the visitor and chain of agents/contacts? of the browser user, to help in the detection of spam.
We use a contact form to allow the client to send us messages. We store the email, name of user, and subject in order to respond appropriately.
Contents embedded in other websites
The articles on this site may include embedded content (for example, videos, images, articles, etc.) The embedded content from other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if the visitor had visited the other website.
This website uses Google Analytics.
How long do we keep your data?
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are kept indefinitely. This is to enable us to recognise and approve successive comments automatically instead of maintaining them in a queue for moderation.
For the users who register on our website we also store the personal information which they share in their user profile. All users can see, edit or remove their personal information whenever they wish (except that they cannot change their user name). The administrators of the website can also see and edit that information.
What rights do you have regarding your data?
If you have an account and have left comments on this website, you may apply to receive a file of exportations of personal data which we have about you, including whatever data you have shared with us. Also you may request that we remove whatever personal data we have about you. This does not include any data that we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
Where do we send your data?
Visitors’ comments may be inspected through an automatic spam detection service.
The customer has the right to revoke their consent whenever they choose, according to SOPLAR rights, (suppression, opposition, portability, limitation, access and rectification), for the future use of their data, informing us by email to the account email@example.com
Regarding the online Shop
We store your information during the payment process in our shop
What we store and compile
While you are visiting our website we carry out the tracking of:
- The products you have looked at: we will use this, for example, to show you products you have seen recently.
- Location, IP address and type of browser: we will use this for purposes such as calculating taxes and postage costs.
- Mailing address: we will request that you provide this so that we can, for example, estimate the mailing cost before you place an order. And send you the order!
When you buy something from us, we ask you to provide information which includes your name, billing address, delivery address, email address, telephone number, credit card/payment details and additional optional information such as user name and password. We will use this information for purposes like:
- Sending you information about your account and order
- Replying to your requests, including refunds and claims/complaints
- Processing payments and preventing fraud
- Configuring your account for our shop
- Complying with whatever legal obligations we have, such as the calculation of taxes.
- Improving the offers of our shop
- Sending you promotional messages if you choose to receive them.
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email address and telephone number, which we will use for the payment process and future orders.
Normally, we store information about you during the time we need the information for the purposes for which we track and use it, and we are not legally obliged to continue saving it. For example, we store information on orders for 10 years for tax and accountancy purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and delivery addresses.
We also store comments or evaluations, if you choose to leave them.
Who in our team has access?
Members of our team have access to the information you offer us. For example, the administrators and managers of the shop can access:
- Information on orders, how they were bought, when they were bought and where they had to be sent, and
- Customer information, such as your name, email address, and the billing and delivery information.
Members of our team have access to this information in order to help to complete orders, process refunds and give you support.
What we share with others: